- Oregon wildfire resources: Hub compiled by the State of Oregon, including news alerts, current conditions, packing lists, and other resources.
- Public health resources: Oregon Health Authority resource links in multiple languages.
- Accessing food: Use Oregon Food Bank’s Food Finder to find food pantries and pick-up sites near you.
- Wildfire smoke and COVID-19: Understand how wildfire smoke can affect you and your loved ones during the COVID-19 pandemic and what you can do to protect yourselves.
- View current air quality across the state.
Support communities impacted by the wildfires
- MRG Foundation has set up the Rogue Valley Relief Fund to directly help people most impacted by the fires in the Rogue Valley.
- Oregon Community Foundation has compiled a list of organizations, both statewide and specific communities, needing support to respond to the impacts of the wildfires.
- Connect with volunteer opportunities to support relief and recovery efforts by signing up with Oregon Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (ORVAD).
Tools to talk with children about disaster events
- Help Kids Cope: Mobile app for Apple and Android devices that helps caregivers talk to children about disasters in age-appropriate language, learn what to do before, during, and after a disaster, and provide checklists to help families be prepared.
- Trinka and Sam—The Big Fire: A story to help children and their families who have experienced a large scale fire, discuss feelings and worries. Available as a PDF download in English and Spanish.
- Sesame Street, Traumatic Experiences Resources: A collection of articles, videos, workshops, and activities to help caregivers support children with coping and resilience-building strategies.